Join the Public Advisory Group for Planning
The səmiq̓ʷəʔelə/Riverview Project Team is seeking individuals with relevant local and regional knowledge to sit on a Public Advisory Group (PAG) to help meet the ambitious and complex goals for a Comprehensive Community Plan for səmiq̓ʷəʔelə/Riverview.
The PAG will be comprised of people who are active members of their community and have an interest in helping to shape a new direction for the future of səmiq̓ʷəʔelə. PAG members will offer their perspectives, advice and feedback as the Project Team develops the Comprehensive Community Plan.
How to apply:
- Read the PAG Terms of Reference
- Submit a complete application
- Online: PAG Application Form
- By email: download the PAG application form (PDF) and e-mail to sumiqwueluPAG@bchousing.org
- Or, by mail to:
Attention to: səmiq̓ʷəʔelə/Riverview Project team
- Applications must be received no later than May 10, 2021.
We thank you for your interest in səmiq̓ʷəʔelə and look forward to hearing from you.